There are a few ways available to delete your Starbucks account that you do not want to use anymore. You can use Starbucks’ website or its Mobile application to delete your Starbucks account.
Customers can also communicate with customer service easily and seek their help to close the account.
Any customer who wants to use the benefits of purchasing Starbucks products must have an account with Starbucks by providing personal information and other relevant data. The Starbucks Reward account is also linked with this account.
However, sometimes customers do not want to utilize the Starbucks account due to some personal issues or other reasons.
Then they have to follow the available paths to delete the account by using any of the existing methods via the web portal or mobile app or through customer service.
So, if you really want to delete your Starbucks account, please read the article carefully and delete your Starbucks account easily.
Related Post: Easiest Way To Delete a Minehut Server
How To Delete A Starbucks Account Step By Step?
How to delete a Starbucks account is a very baffling question to those Starbucks account holders who do not want to carry forward the Starbucks accounts for future purchases or orders.
Therefore, most of the users opt to contact customer service care and request them to disable the account.
Also Read: How To Delete Your Secret Benefits Dating Account
Though this process is convenient & wide-ranging among the outgoing members of Starbucks, there are some other ways also available to delete the Starbucks accounts.
So, please follow the below instructions to delete the account by using your mobile or desktop.
In The Case Of Desktop Users –
- First, open the Starbucks website on Google and sign in.
- Go to the “Account Settings” from the top menu bar.
- You will see a link “Delete Account “on the screen.
- Click on this link and open it.
- Enter the password of your account.
- Finally, click “Submit” and your account will be successfully deleted.
In The Case Of Mobile App Users –
- First, open the Starbucks App on the Mobile.
- Go to the “Account Settings” from the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the end and you will see a button as “Request Account Deletion“.
- Click on this button.
- Enter the name and email address and fill in the necessary information.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- A final message will pop up on the screen and check your mail and provide your final confirmation for account deletion.
- You will then get the successful message of the Starbucks delete account.
How To Close A Deceased Loved One’s Starbucks Account?
It is very important & essential for every person to close or disable their online accounts after the death of their loved ones to avoid any kind of fraud or misuse of the account over the internet.
However, for Starbucks accounts, it is a difficult task to delete the account if you do not have the personal information that is related to the Starbucks account of your deceased loved one.
You must keep in mind that the loyalty points or stars which were earned by your loved one will be lost from the account after deleting the Starbucks account.
First of all, you should have the personal credentials required for accessing the Starbucks account of your loved one. Then you can easily delete the account by following the steps mentioned in the above answer.
You May Also Search For: How To Delete Your Secret Benefits Account
In case you do not have that information available with you and you desperately want to delete the account of your loved ones, then you have to contact customer service personnel via phone, email, or chat.
One can call on (800-782-7282) within the working hours from 5 AM to 8 PM PT, 7 days a week.
Guide On: Basic Steps On How To Delete Layers In Procreate?
You may also chat with the representative of Starbucks Customer Service by clicking on this link https://customerservice.starbucks.com/app/chat/chat_launch.
You also have the option of writing a mail to them with all the handful of information to delete the Starbucks account of your deceased loved ones.
How To Delete Starbucks Rewards Account In Steps
There is no way out to delete the Starbucks Rewards Account. This reward account is linked to the Starbucks account which is a loyalty program launched by Starbucks for its customers.
Customers earn stars on purchases or orders of Starbucks products. You can also earn stars by preloaded gift cards from Starbucks and debit cards or credit cards as well. But is unfortunate that the Starbucks Reward Account cannot be deleted as of now.
However, you can contact the customer services representatives or counter for disabling the Starbucks account and request them to delete the Starbucks Accounts as well as the Reward Account to avoid any problems, if you do not want to use the Starbucks accounts in the near future.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete a Starbucks Card?
No, customers do not have the option to delete a Starbucks card. Only the “add more card” option and “transferring a balance from one card to another card” option are available for its customers.
However, if you are using a Starbucks account online, you can easily deactivate the unused Starbucks card from your account without deleting it by using the following method.
To deactivate your Starbucks card,
- First, go to the Starbucks website and sign in to your account.
- After login, click on the “Manage Your Cards” option under quick links and select the “Deactivate Card” from the drop-down menu available next to your card which you wish to deactivate.
- Finally, you will get the confirmation message on the screen.
In case you are facing any problems while deactivating the Starbucks card from your account, you may also contact customer service.
2. Can I have 2 Starbucks accounts?
No, you are just allowed to open a single account in Starbucks. Starbucks does not allow the creation of multiple accounts in a single name.
Though, as per your necessity, you can register multiple numbers of Starbucks cards like e-Gift cards, seasonal & mini cards with your Starbucks.com account.
So, the customers can only have a unique Starbucks account in their names.
3. How do I delete my order on the Starbucks app?
If you want to cancel an order that has been placed through the Starbucks app, you have to go through the following processes.
To delete the order,
- First, you have to open the app on your phone & identify the order that you want to delete.
- After identification, tap on it & select the “Edit Order” option.
- Next, go to the “Order Details” & click on the “Cancel Order” button and wait for a while to get the confirmation on screen.
- Lastly, click on the “Save Changes” button to save the changes that you have made.
4. How do I un-link my email from Starbucks?
If you are not willing to receive email communications from Starbucks, though you are a Starbucks Reward Member, you can unsubscribe your email from the Starbucks accounts by following the below-mentioned methods,
Using your iPhone: Settings → Notification Preferences → Messages → Turn off so that green does not show
Using your Android Device: Hamburger Icon (three lines at upper left corner) → Gear Icon (bottom left corner) → Preferences → Message Notifications → Turn off so that the green dot does not show
From the email Inbox: Click on the Unsubscribe link given at the bottom of any Starbucks email received in your email inbox
From Online Account: Starbucks.com > Settings > Communication Preferences
However, this change may apply after a few working days.
Check More: How To Delete Funimation Account